Handling of Shared Personal Information
1. About shared use
In various businesses such as residential construction the Takamatsu Group may share client information across a group of companies in order to deliver comprehensive customer service and serve clients effectively. Details of this shared use are as follows.
2. Items of clients' personal data to be shared
Name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, date of birth, gender, office information, asset information, and information on agreement details or property of agreement.
3. Scope of shared usee
(Names of group companies)
- Takamatsu Corporation Co., Ltd.
- Takamatsu Techno Service Co., Ltd. (Osaka)
- Takamatsu Techno Service Co., Ltd. (Tokyo)
- Takamatsu Estate Co., Ltd. (Osaka)
- Takamatsu Estate Co., Ltd. (Tokyo)
- Suminoe Kogei Co., Ltd.
- JP Home Co., Ltd.
- Kongo-Gumi Co., Ltd.
- Nakamura Syaji Co., Ltd.
- Mibu Corporation Co.,Ltd
- Takamatsu House Co., Ltd.
- Tatsumi Planning Co., Ltd.
- Nihon Owners Credit Co., Ltd.
4. Purpose of shared use
The Takamatsu Group is engaged in various businesses including construction subcontracting and the selling and leasing of real estate, and we use our clients' information appropriately to the extent necessary to carry out these businesses.
We define specific shared usages among select companies within the Takamatsu Group and make these intended usages available to the public.
- To provide various products and services in the business activities of the Takamatsu Group and to provide post-sales services for the said products and services.
- To offer support and intermediation for various procedures (financing, license acquisition, registration, etc.) related to the provision of products and services.
- For sales activities in the business of the Takamatsu Group (sending or delivery of materials and so on related to products and services, and provision of information related to asset utilization, etc.)
- For the development and improvement of products and services.
- Matters incidental to the purposes above.
5. Personnel responsible for managing personal information
We implement security measures to prevent risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, as well as the loss, destruction, falsification and/or breach of personal information, and make efforts to manage personal information safely and appropriately.
The aforementioned companies will each be responsible for the use of client information. However, Takamatsu Corporation Co., Ltd. will be deemed the company in charge and will bear a joint responsibility with each company over the shared use of personal information.
Point of contact for inquiries
1-2-3 Shin-Kitano, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka 532-0025
Corporate Planning Department, Takamatsu Corporation Co., Ltd.