History

1917

Founded (Jusanhoncho, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka City)

1940

Relocated to location of previous headquarters (2-1-5 Tagawa, Yodogawa-ku)

1965

Incorporated as Takamatsu-Gumi Co., Ltd. (capital 3 million yen)

1980

Established Nihon Naiso Co., Ltd. (Currently Takamatsu Corporation Co., Ltd.)

1983

Opened Tokyo Branch (currently Tokyo Head Office)

1990

Changed the company name to Takamatsu Corporation Co., Ltd.

1991

Established our corporate philosophy

1993

Raised the status of Tokyo Head Office, Chiba Branch, and Saitama Branch
Established a new company emblem and logo mark
Established Yamato Construction Co., Ltd. (Osaka)

1994

Established Nippon Kensho Co., Ltd. (Osaka)

1996

Relocated the Headquarters and Osaka Head Office to the current address
(1-2-3 Shin-Kitano, Yodogawa-ku)

1997

Listed on the Second Section of the Osaka Stock Exchange
Announced reinforced concrete house "Wimble"
Started individual residence departments at both Osaka and Tokyo Head Offices
Established Yamato Construction Co., Ltd. (Tokyo)

1999

Acquired ISO 9001 certification at Osaka Head Office
Relocated the Tokyo Head Office to the previous address (7-12-7, Ginza, Chuo-ku)

2000

Listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
Acquired ISO 14001 certification for Headquarters and Osaka Head Office
Established Nihon Owners Credit Co., Ltd.
Komatsu Construction Industry Co., Ltd. (Komatsu Paving Co., Ltd. ) joined the group
Established Nippon Kensho Co., Ltd. (Tokyo)

2002

Aoki Construction Co., Ltd. (Aoki Marine Co., Ltd.) joined the group
Komatsu Construction Industry Co., Ltd. was renamed to Asunaro Construction Co., Ltd.
Established Greenwood Alliance (GWA)

2004

Suminoe Kogei Co.,Ltd. joined the group
Asunaro Construction Co., Ltd. and Aoki Construction Co., Ltd. merged
Changed the company name to Asunaro Aoki Construction Co., Ltd.

2005

Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchanges
Established JP Home Co., Ltd.
Increased capital to 5 billion yen

2006

Kongo-Gumi Co., Ltd. joined the group
Established Daiwa Rock Co., Ltd.
Toko Construction Co., Ltd. joined the group

2007

Established GWA General Services Co., Ltd.
Nakamura Shaji Co., Ltd. joined the group

2008

In accordance with the transition to the holding company system, Takamatsu Corporation Co., Ltd. (holding company) was split into Takamatsu Construction Group Co., Ltd. (operating company) and Takamatsu Corporation Co., Ltd.
Mirai Construction Industry Co., Ltd., Mirai Geotech Co., Ltd., Techno Marix Co., Ltd., and Mfs Co., Ltd. Joined the group

2012

Opened Takamatsu Construction Group Building
Relocated Tokyo Head Office (4-8-2 Shiba, Minato-ku)

2017

Yamato Construction Co., Ltd. changed its name to Takamatsu Techno Service Co., Ltd., and Nihon Kensho Co., Ltd. changed its name to Takamatsu Estate Co., Ltd.

2018

Mibu Corporation Co.,Ltd. joined the group

2019

Established Takamatsu House Co., Ltd.
Tatsumi Planning Co., Ltd. joined the group